Jurassic World Plush, Disperses Crossword Clue, Les Pooch Brush Reviews, Elephant Symbolism Catholic, Nutcracker Prince Wikipedia, How Do Pigs Show Affection To Humans, True Life Season 8 Episodes, Leopard Seal Diet, Hawk Feathers For Sale, Jabiru Aboriginal Meaning, Frilled Dragon Running, Antelope Skull Meaning, King Crab Size Record, Grey Platform Sandals, Verdin Carillon Manual, Sandpiper Pump Parts, Eating Baby Ducks, Scolopendra Cingulata Habitat, Case Study On Articles Of Association, Elephant Symbolism Catholic, Corn Bunting Eggs, Domestic Pig Skull, Greek Word For Architect, Are Forked Tongue Snakes Poisonous, Meerkat Manor 2018, Antelope Skull Meaning, Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-samarasinha, Raccoon Sounds At Night, Wonder Woman Nutcracker, Battle: Los Angeles Imdb, Save The Sea Rabbit, Dogs That Leap, American River Fishing, French Horn Meaning, Jaeger-lecoultre Reverso Price, Minecraft Cat Achievement, Cheap Nbn Plans, Hoary Edge Skipper, Bushnell 3-9x40 Manual, Animal Print Shoes, Peacock Tv Msnbc, Pet Names For Men, Cooling Herbal Drink, Elena The Fair, 3D Print Paint, Osrs Sand Crabs Magic, Orange And White Cat, Laughing Gull Adw, Girl Cat Names, Owl Video Conference, Savanna Or Savannah, Creeper Fugitives Of Heaven, Brigade Layered Armor, Diy Protein Skimmer With Powerhead, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Pdf Google Docs, Stephanie Ruhle Halloween, Toddy Cat In Kannada, Purple And Black, Queen Lyrics Jessie J, Mus Musculus Lifespan, Horsethief Reservoir Idaho, Animal Jam LYNX, Sunda Leopard Cat Diet, Are Orcas Endangered, Cow-calf Operation Profitability, Black And White Penny Loafers Men's, Ground Squirrel Montana, Animal Restaurant Bells, New World Quail Breeds, Rdr2 Vetter's Echo Woodpecker, The Holocron Awaits, Drug Of Choice For Trypanosomiasis,

Aqueous humour, optically clear, slightly alkaline liquid that occupies the anterior and posterior chambers of the eye (the space in front of the iris and lens and the ringlike space encircling the lens). This fluid nourishes the cornea and the lens, and gives the eye its shape. Aqueous humor is an optically clear, slightly alkaline ocular fluid that is continuously formed (~ 2.5 μL/min in humans) from plasma by epithelial cells of ciliary body [34].Three different processes – diffusion, ultrafiltration and active secretion – contribute to the chemical composition and formation of aqueous humor. These substances are called the vitreous humor and aqueous humor. Production Function of Aqueous Humor. It’s made up of 99.9% water ­­– the other 0.1% consists of sugars, vitamins, proteins and other nutrients. The primary eye structures connected to aqueous humor dynamics are the ciliary body (the site of aqueous humor production), and the trabecular meshwork and the uveoscleral path (the principal places of aqueous humor outflow). Gel-like fluids inside the eye help it maintain its shape, which plays an important role in overall eye health.

The aqueous humour is a thin, transparent fluid similar to plasma.